University of Nairobi security personnel are not only expected to continue with their usual levels of service to the University, but are also expected to assist in community and government efforts combating the corona virus. The Security personnel ensure that all people accessing University premises adhere to the following:
1. Wear face masks appropriately i.e ensuring that the mask is covering their mouth and nose.
2. Temperatures are taken at the entrance; those people whose body temperatures exceed 37.5 degrees Celsius are denied access and advised to seek medical assistance.
2. Wash their hands using running water and soap for at least twenty seconds at the entrance.
3. Social distancing among people in open spaces on the campus.
4. Sanitize their hands at the sanitizing points.
- Log in to post comments