Detailed Question

What do I do if I have lost my ID card?

If you loose your card, or if you suspect it has been stolen, you should immediately report the loss to the respective security office who will advice you to report the same to the nearest police station. To obtain a replacement card, which you will need to do if you want to benefit from University services, you must produce a police abstract.