- I. The daily nationwide curfew is still in full force, starting from 7PM to 5AM
- The boundaries of the Nairobi Metropolitan Area shall be as provided in the attached Annexure l
- No movement shall be allowed, either in or out of the designated areas, for any of following: a. Pedestrians b. Passengers aboard any form of vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle, aircraft or train.
- Movement is allowed in and out of designated areas for ALL cargo-carrying vehicles, subject to the following conditions:
- 1n the case of a cargo-loaded vehicle, the cargo is visible, or the driver bears such documentation of proof of loaded - Police must check and see loaded cargo.
- In the case of an unloaded cargo vehicle, the driver bears such documentation of proof of either being mobile to either collect cargo, or after dropping off
- The vehicle has no more than 4 persons on board e. the driver and a maximum of 3 designated assistants.
- The Medical Personnel shall check the temperatures of the occupants of the
- The driver of the vehicle shall carry a letter issued by the owner or operator of the vehicle that shall have the following details:
- Name and details ls of the driver
- Na me and details ls of the designated assistants
- Origin of the Journey
- Nature of Cargo on Board
- 5. The Inspector General, NPS shall determine the points of placement of roadblock
- Every roadblock shall be manned by the following officers:
- National Government Administration Officer of minimum designation of Assistant County Commissioner
- Police officers, who shall be led by an Officer of minimum designation of an Officer Commanding Station
- Medical Personnel from Ministry of Health
- National Intelligence Service
For more information click here National Police Service